Is Sublative by Syneron a good procedure for the light wrinkles and crepiness around the eyes

Subltive Procedure

Yes, the Sublative Laser would be great for that!Sublative rejuvenation is a deeper treatment that fights fine lines and wrinkles, eradicates acne scars, and improves overall texture. Sublative rejuvenation harnesses the power of energy currents to penetrate the skin and stimulate collagen production (while keeping the outer layer of skin intact). Depending on the selected course of treatment, downtime can vary from two to five days—which can be customized to fit your schedule and your needs.

Sublative around the eyes, is it a good treatment?

Sublative is an amazing treatment for this area, I'm publishing a clinical trial I did for this specifically.  I suggest seeking a doctor with experience who treats this area with a number of treatments including lasers, microneedling, fillers, prp, and skin care.  Best, Dr. Emer.