I have always had acne pretty much all my life, and I get bumps everywhere, especially in my private areas

I always get white heads or bumps with no heads on my private area and alongside my butt cheeks but they are always bumps that tend to be sore. Doctors told me theirs nothing I can do but to soak in a bath tub with Epsom salt, are they any other remedies ?

Sore bumps in private areas

Go to your doctor and request to have your sore bumps cultured. If it is sore, there must be a reason for it to be sore. The first thing is to get a bacterial culture. Your doctor should do that.

Fresno Physician