Large cut to forehead, not deep but required 13 stitches. Any idea as to the level of scarring that might occur? (Photo)

Hi I fell and cut my forehead as per picture. I received 13 stitches and was advised to have them removed after 7-10 days. They're scheduled to come out after 8 days. Just wondering if you have any idea as to the level of scaring that might occur?

Lasers and Plato's Scar Serum for your scars

I would reduce tension on your scar with steristrips; followed by lasers and application of both Plato's Scar Serum and Melarase creams. 
Best, Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Scar therapy

Forehead scars heal well. To optimize your final scar recommend undergoing Botox therapy to forehead to minimize muscle movement while healing thus avoiding a wide scar. Additionally, wear sun block at all times to avoid hyperpigmentation of the scar. Can also consider sillicone based scar gel such as biocorneuym.Best, Dr. Yegiyants

Sara Yegiyants, MD, FACS
Santa Barbara Plastic Surgeon