My skin burned by fractional CO2 laser. (photos)

I'm 28 years and i had some scars coused by acne on my boddy like my sholders and befor 40 days ago doktor used fractional co2 laser on my boddy and till now i have redness and its very very ugly view and some times i have pain, what can i do and how its recover itself Please help me Thank you for helping me

Pulse dye laser, silicone, review needed post CO2 laser

Off the face areas are the most dangerous, esp. for CO2 laser due to lack of hair follicle. This is where the cells regenerate from. I would see your Specialist who did this, and he or she would known how to help you. I would start you on silicone dressings, possibly pulse steroid ointments (if it s raised) then gentle V BEAM laser. It could take up to one year to heal up. All the best. Dr Davin Lim Laser and aesthetic dermatologist, Brisbane. Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

CO2 laser burns on the chest

I would use Plato's Scar Serum twice daily and use local wound care. The skin should heal. Later, you may need some lighter laser treatments to help smooth the skin. Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Scarring after CO2 Laser

The CO2 laser is an extremely powerful laser that generates heat in the skin in addition to ablating (removing) skin. When used off the face, extreme care must be used and should only be used by those experienced in treating non-facial skin. When scarring results, PROMPT treatment is paramount to reduce the risk of permanent scarring. Such treatments may include Pulse-Dye Lasers, Silicone Gel Sheets, Topical Steroids, and Intralesional (injected) steroids).I would recommend IMMEDIATE evaluation by a Physician who specializes in CO2 laser.

Robert S. Bader, MD
Boca Raton Dermatologic Surgeon