I want to know best Laser Treatment and product for my deep acne scar? (photos)

I am a girl I have deep scar on my cheeks I want to remove it and have taken laser treatment many time (10-12). But I am not satisfied with response please suggest me how I can remove it. Please give me advice that which will best laser for mu scar, how can I remove it and how much time it will take.

Acne scar treatments in Los Angeles

I would use a combination of PRP, ematrix RF, fractional lasers, and fillers to help smooth out your scars.

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Deep acne scarring

You need a combination approach of subcision, Bellafill, and Infini. TCA Cross might also be helpful. I have found laser resurfacing to be less helpful. See link.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Acne Scar treatments with Laser

Deep acne scars can be managed with Smartxide CO2 laser within 3 to 5 sessions mainly. Sometimes I can get quicker responses as skin quality and metabolism is different in every patient. With an effective chosen parameters, you can get very satisfactory results in the first 2-3 sessions and keep on if you want more improvement. Working with a specialist in this treatment plan is as important as the device used. 

Best Regards, 

Dr. Turker Ozyigit

Turker Ozyigit, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Satisfying Scar Solution

Usually scars require approach to be successful. I recommend lasers, peels, microneedling/prp and fillers in order to improve the skin's appearance. See an expert in acne scarring. Best, Dr. Emer

Microneedling or Erbium

The best way to get rid of acne scarring is consistent treatment such as microneedling or Erbium laser. Acne scarring takes several treatments and at home product such at retinol. Breaking down the scar tissue beneath the surface of the skin and allowing new skin cells to turn over will help with the process of smoothing the tone and texture of your skin.

Gina Tilley, MD
Little Rock Family Physician

Acne Scarring

Depending on the level of your acne scars,  I would suggest chemical peels, microneedling, PRP, lasers such as eMatrix and Fraxel, and also filers like Bellafill and Restalyne. They are all excellent treatment options.  Special care must be taken  to have the treatment tailored to your skin type and prescribe the correct topical treatments in combination with your medical procedures.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist with expertise in acne scarring for the best cosmetic results and the best treatment plan.  Best. Dr. Green