I got deep pimple scars on my face,how can I cure it fast (photos)

I had a very pimplee skin,and I had a filthy habit of bursting pimples,which left deep scars on my face Please help

No easy fix for this type of acne scars, especially in your skin type.

I would use at least 3-4 sessions of insulated micro needling RF - INFINI
Subcision, and other surgical techniques, followed by dermal fillers. 

Web reference explains the very first step in acne scar revision- identify the type
of acne scars. 

All the best

Dr Davin Lim 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Deep Acne Scars and Best Treatment NYC

Thank you for sharing your photo. Unfortunately there is no "short cut" or quick cure to have these acne scars treated.  It will take multiple treatments of Fraxel, eMatrix and PRP/microneedling to improve your scars.  It will take a combination of treatments including Bellafill injections for the deeper scars.  Please consult an expert for the best cosmetic results.  Best, Dr. Green