Hi, I Have No Idea What Are Small Bumps on my Face.

i have it almost 5years. i used to see a doctor and had a laser surgery but it didn't help at all. My doctor didn't tell me what is it. it is not itchy, swell or hurt but it just won't disappear forever. i have some photos. please tell me what is it and how to get rid of it. Everyone round me always ask me about it. it's so embarrassing. thanks in advance. every idea would be appreciated.

Doctor Answers 1

Bumps on the face

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

It appears that you have an extensive case of closed comedonal (white heads) acne.  This can best be treated by a local dermatologist with a topical retinoid and some acne surgery (manual removal of the white heads).

Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.