I Have A Nasty Chicken Pox Scar (Hole) in the Middle of my Nose Which Ruins my Whole Face? (photo)

Doctor Answers 2


If you would like the depression to be exchanged with a small line then a scar revision will help. Another option is to fill the hole with any filler or fat

New York Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 14 reviews

Scars can be improved

Hi, the appearance of scars can be improved with a variety of methods including fillers, and lasers. Given your skin type, I would recommend you see a dermatologist with expertise in these procedures  as there is a greater likelyhood of side effects in darker skin types, such as hyperpigmentation.

Omar Ibrahimi, MD, PhD
Stamford Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 26 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.