Treatment for Upper Lip Pigmentation?

Above my upper lip, I have brown pigmentation which I never had before. It looks like a mustache. What hyperpigmentation treatment options do I have for this?

Pigmentation Treatment with IPL and BBL laser Treatments

IPL ( intense Pulse-Light) treatments can give varying results from treatment to treatment depending on how much pigmentation correction is needed. We refer to the blotches you refer to immediately after treatment as "coffee grounds" effects. These are most likely sun-damaged layers in the epidermis that will slough off within the first 1-2 weeks. Deeper pigmentation will continue to resolve over time and with successive treatments.l
We find that the Sciton laser is exceptionally effective at treating with Broad Band Light (BBL) for most skin types for sun-damaged and uneven skin color.

#BBLlasertreatments  #IPLlasertreatments   #brownspottreatments