Is Garcinia Cambogia safe for a 17 year old girl?

I am 17 and have finished growing (height). I am in normal weight range (20.1 BMI) but I am in recovery from anorexia. A few months ago my BMI was 16.1 and I was 79 pounds. Right now, I am 4'11" tall, I weigh 99 1/2 pounds, and I am a little bit pudgy. I understand that I probably shouldn't be trying to lose weight so soon after this eating disorder, but I would like to know if a girl at my age with my statistics is able to take this weight loss supplement safely. Thank you!

Weight Loss is Unnecessary

Based on your stats and your opinion of your appearance, I would recommend you get continued counseling with a specialist in eating disorders.