Why can't I lose weight? (Photo)

Hello, I am 22 years old and I've been trying to loose weight since I was probably in 8th grade. I played soccer and ran at lease 7 miles everyday while I was in high school. I was very active but I still could not loose weight. I have a huge stomach and it hurts to have it not sucked in. I am 5'2 and weigh 120 pounds.

Big belly on a small woman

Your belly is out of proportion to your size. Since you are able to "suck it in" I would assume that you have some looseness in the musculature of the abdominal wall. You would benefit from a consultation with a thorough physical exam.