What can a doctor do about my skin being stretched? (photo)

I had a surgery to remove a tissue expander that was in my right torso area. After the surgery the doctor stitched up my torso and said it would feel tight for awhile and then this happened. This is about 5-6 months after the surgery. Ehat hapoened was the skin around the scar stretched and i have a vain that you can see and it's disgusting and bothers me.

Doctor Answers 1

Stretch marks and scars on the torso: Plato's Scar Serum and Fractional laser

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
I would use a combination of fractional lasers, Melarase PM, and Plato's Scar Serum to retexturize your scar and improve the atrophic dermis. 

Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 95 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.