What can I used to get rid of these ugly bumps and dark marks? (photos)

I don't know what exactly I've used (other than my mother face power since mine was too light) to have cause this breakout. Plus the place is extremely hot here but I don't know... I really need help

Doctor Answers 1

Acne and PIH

This should be seen by a dermatologist. Topicals need to be started including Retin A and hydroquinone. Chemical peels might be needed. If scarring is a concern, Infini is an option too.

Panama City Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 41 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.