Crepey skin, big pores and extreme wrinkles around and under my eyes. What is my best solution to fix? (Photo)

Mainly my concerns: Since birth have had bags under my eyes - this in effect when I smile they bunch & looks crepy under my eyes! Most unappealing. Also my wrinkles I feel are everywhere. Most people have distinct 3 or so smile lines naturally occurring mine however aren't a couple, they multiple tiny lines every where surround my whole eye area. Is any solution other than Botox? Also as a slightly side issue also big pores my whole face. Please help I'm only 26 but my skin looks mid forties.

Doctor Answers 4

Eye wrinkles

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

To help with the general condition of your skin I would recommend a good skin care regiment using retinols and SPF, combined with glycolic peels and microdermabrasion.  Botox would be your best option to specifically help with the wrinkles around your eyes.  Good luck!

Crepey skin, big pores and extreme wrinkles around and under my eyes. What is my best solution?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs.  Though nothing replaces a full, in-person examination it appears that a combination of well-placed Botox and dermal fillers can make a nice improvement to treat your areas of concern.  Be sure to see a board certified plastic surgeon in consultation, they can offer the best recommendations.

Nelson Castillo, MD
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 79 reviews

Dark Circles, Eyelid Wrinkles/Bags Treatment -- Restylane or Belotero with Cannulas, Clear+Brilliant, Eclipse Micropen, Viva

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Laser, fillers, microneedling/PRP will give improvement without surgery. Lower blepharoplasty could be a permanent solution. Botox can help wrinkles in this area too. Please see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Jason Emer, MD
Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 207 reviews

You might also like...

Wrinkles under eyes

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Without full face photos it's difficult to give you a proper opinion. From what you've said and shown you may want to speak with someone about adding a little volume in the upper outer cheek area to "plump" the area that wrinkles easily. Another option may be microneedling which can tighten the skin in that area. 

Please speak with an experienced provider for a better and more complete evaluation. 

Lee P. Laris, DO
Phoenix Dermatologist
4.8 out of 5 stars 16 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.