Best Cellulite Reduction Treatment?

I'm looking for the best treatment for cellulite reduction on my butt and thighs. What are your thoughts? I'm 38, 5'6 1/2" and weigh 123 lbs. I'm not fat, but I haven't been able to get rid of the cellulite in these areas no matter what I try. I've been researching Coolsculpting and Velashape but am unsure of what will work best or if there is something else that would work better. Please help.

VASERsmooth

The technology VASERsmooth offers a fast and safe way to treat cellulite caused by fibrous bands that attach to the dermis on the underside of the skin causing dimplingis  . This minimally invasive technique which aims at fighting cellulite through breaking up the structures that make skin dimple.

SOME BENEFITS:
Tightening of the skin without generating harmful heat
Effective treatment of skin dimpling
Smoother contouring of the treated areas
Liquefaction of the fat via ultrasonic energy, which allows the doctor to redistribute it or use it for fat grafting

Colombia Plastic Surgeon

Best Options?

For treating #cellulite, my office typically recommends one of three treatment plans: #Cellfina, #VelaShape III, #ThremiSmooth.

#Cellfina is the newest technology and probably most effective. It is a minimally invasive one-time procedure under local anesthetic that removes the fibrous bands under the skin that cause fat to bulge through creating the appearance of cellulite. The results are fairly #permanent.

#VelaShape and #ThermiSmooth are #non-invasive #bodyshaping products that can help reduce the appearance of your cellulite over the course of multiple sessions.

Book an in-person consultation with a #BoardCertified #PlasticSurgeon to determine which treatment plan is right for you.

Best of luck.

Best Cellulite Reduction Treatment?

Investigate Cellfina, probably the best treatment on the market today for cellulite. Using local anesthesia, Cellfina releases the fibrous bands which cause cellulite. Patient satisfaction rates exceed 90% three years after treatment.

Cellfina / Cellulite Reduction/ Liposuction/ Skin Tightening / BBL/ High Definition Procedures

Cellfina is an FDA approved minimally invasive procedure that reduces the appearance of cellulite for at least two years on the buttocks and back of the thighs of women.
It works by releasing the internal bands that cause the cellulite dimpling and so we have not seen any fat atrophy. You should not see much of a difference with weight gain or loss but this also has not been studied.
Other areas of the body with dimpling, it is important to make sure it is truly cellulite before treatment.

It is common to have swelling bruising and firmness after the procedure. This can last for a few weeks.
It is different than Cellulaze which is a laser.
If you have had previous poor results with cellulaze, you can still do Cellfina.
Cellfina has shown 100% noticeable improvement and 96% satisfaction in all patients at 2 years.
Cellfina is designed to be a one time procedure.
It can be used on women with all skin types but caution should be taken if theres a history of keloiding.

It can also be combined with other treatments such as Thermi or
Ulthera if skin tightening is needed.

We have done Sculpsure and Coolsculpting if fat reduction is wanted, but its best to wait 3 months to see the results before proceeding.

It can also be done at the same time as other procedures such as liposuction and BBL or as a stand alone procedure in the office.

Since Cellfina outcomes can be based on technique and experience, please see a board certified plastic surgeon that specializes body contouring to see if Cellfina or other treatments are available to meet your goals.

Take care,

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon

Best Cellulite Reduction Treatment?

There is only one truly effective and proven lasting cellulite treatment out there, and that is CELLFINA. All of the other lotions, potions, creams, treatments, radio frequency devices, including Cellulaze, are at best, mediocre, and, in many cases, completely worthless. Cellulaze is a laser-based procedure that has a much higher complication rate, as well as a much lower patient satisfaction rate, so that answer is pretty clear. CELLFINA is the only cellulite treatment that has a proven track record of 96% patient satisfaction at 2 years post treatment. Nothing else is even remotely as effective as Cellfina. I have attached a link to my website, explaining how this remarkable system works. There are patient testimonials and schematics reviewing the details of this remarkable breakthrough treatment. Thank you for your good question

Steven M. Gitt, MD, FACS (in memoriam)
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Cellulaze option

If you truly have cellulite, cellulaze may be a good option for you. Cellulaze uses a laser under the skin to attack the anatomic causes of cellulite. It is a minimally invasive procedure that takes 1-2 hours and can be safely done under local or just IV sedation. It is an FDA approved treatment for cellulite and requires only one treatment. Hope this is helpful.

Dr. Sugene Kim

Cellfina Cellulite Reduction

Cellfina is the newest cellulite treatment on the market. We are proud to be of the first practices in the country to offer this commercially. We are very excited about this treatment, as it’s unique in its mechanism. In the patients we have treated thus far, we have seen unbelievable results!!! Especially considering they have only done one treatment, this does not require general anesthesia or any oral medications for pain or sedation, minimally invasive, with very little downtime. Our patients returned to work the next day.

** Cellfina will make her national TV debut on Friday, May 1st on The Doctors!!! Please check the show’s website for your local network listings. Please tune in to this episode for more details on Cellfina!.

Call our office for more information & please refer to our website.
We are offering complementary consultations for Cellfina at this time.

Thank you!

Grant Stevens, MD

Treatments for Cellulite

Thank you for your question. Coolsculpting will reduce the fat, but not the cellulite. Velashape will temporarily help the cellulite, but continuous treatments will be necessary. I hope this helps!

Vivek Bansal, MD
Danville Plastic Surgeon

Cellulaze to reduce the appearance of cellulite

Thank you for your question. I would recommend Cellulaze to reduce the appearance of cellulite in the butt and thigh area. Cellulaze is a minimally invasive procedure that uses a laser to release the bands under the skin that cause dimpling; leaving the treated area permanently smoother. You should meet with a qualified physician in your area for a comprehensive consultation. 

Bruce E. Katz, MD

CelluSmooth

The treatment of cellulite continues to be a vexing problem. We were fortunate to have done some clinical trials of the CelluSmooth, a laser-based treatment similar to cellulaze. We personally feel the CelluSmooth platform gives some of the best results using laser protocols. There are other treatments which use massage-like and in combination with RF therapies but their results while effective may not be long term.

In considering any treatment, it is important to remember that there is no treatment that will achieve porcelan smooth skin. Current treatments focus on reducing and minimizing the appearance of cellulite. Also some patients have cellulite complicated by excessively loose skin, which means you are treating the patient for two problems, not just one.

CelluSmooth gives some of the best outcomes using lasers for treatment of cellulite. It's a minimally invasive procedure, with little downtime and can be used in conjunction with liposuction if desired. Based on our results patients achieve results which are the best of any treatment currently available