How many times do I need tcl treatment for my box acne scar and my very small pores? (Photo)

Acne Scar treatments in Los Angeles

Good question. I would suggest a combination protocol that includes lasers, fractional RF, ematrix RF, subcision, micro needling, and TCA cross and subcision. 

Dr. Karamanoukian
Realself100 Surgeon

Box Acne Scars and Dark Skin and Pores - NYC

With darker skin the best treatment for these types of scars is micro needling and PRP and eMatrix.  Both of these treatments can be used on dark skin without side effects.TCA in the strength that you will need would leave you hyper pigmented for many months.  Please consult an expert for the best cosmetic results.  Best, Dr. Green

Assume TCA?

Most patients will require 2-3 TCA sessions. If you have darker skin type, expect skin colour changes to occur for a few months. 

See video on how it is done. 

All the best.

Dr Davin Lim
Brisbane, Australia. 

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist