Problem after nipple reduction surgery (Photo)

I had a nipple reduction surgery about 3 month ago ,when the nipples are erected or sore the nipple become harder and the skin around it become kind of flaky which bather me . The photos will explain

Problem after nipple reduction surgery.

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs.  The bumps that you are seeing when your nipples become erect are a combination of hair follicles and glands of montgomery.  These are benign and no treatment is needed.  Hope this helps.

Plato's Scar Serum and Kenalog IIT

I would apply Plato's Scar Serum and evaluate the area for remnant scarring that may respond to IIT Kenalog. Apply Elevase ceramide cream for the dryness. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS