What's the best solution for me to get rid of acne scars, large pores, and ice pick skin? (photos)

I had cystic acne for years and finally went on accurate and it has completely cleared my skin. Only problem is my acne left but of course they left scars, large pores, and ice pick like dents in my skin.. I am wondering what is the best way for me to rid them? Microdermbrasion, chemical peel, Fraxel, any other fading treatments idk about? I'm not sure on this kind of stuff and after reading reviews about the marks Fraxel has left on people's faces that's scares me more

Best solution for acne scars

I'm glad that the Accutane cleared your skin.  Or approach to acne scars is usually with a combination of treatments.  We will get you on a good skin care regimen, pre treat your skin with a lightener that contains a retinoid and follow with combination laser treatments.  It can take 3 treatments or more for a desired result, but we have found success in softening the scars with this approach.  Be well.

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Many targeted treatments for acne scars

See video. We target treatments depending on the scar type. In your case I would perform Co2 Fractional, INFINI and PRP, then use a filler at the end. You may need 2-4 sessions, over 4 months. Targeted treatments of your scar type will give you the best results. All the best, Dr Davin Lim Laser and aesthetic dermatologistBrisbane, Australia. 

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist

Lasers and Ematrix RF for acne scars

I would recommend our Hidef Acne Scar Protocol which includes Ematrix RF, Yag laser, fractional lasers, and light chemical peels. Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Acne and Ice Pick Scars and Best Treatment

To treat your type of scars a combination of fillers such as Bellafill or Restylane and lasers such as eMatrix, Fraxel, Clear & Brilliant, V-Beam area all necessary.  Best, Dr. Green

Acne Scarring -- Requires a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers Like Bellafill, Subcision and Eclipse Micropen

A combination approach is needed to get the best outcome. I suggest you see an expert who can get you on a short and long term plan including lasers, fillers, subcision, and skin care. Please consult with a board certified dermatologist. Best, Dr. Emer