If my surgeon cannot replace nipple piercings, how soon can they be replaced after? If closed up, when can they be re-pierced?

I know the nipples are one of the quickest healing places on the body so I know I don't have nearly as long as I would have for most other piercing sites. I want to try to avoid having to get them re-pierced by any means. The initial piercing was extremely painful and uncomfortable for a long time and I know it'll be a lot worse if they have to be pierced through the scar tissue of the previous piercings, with more blood, more pain and probably a longer healing process.

Surgical piercing by a plastic surgeon

If you really want a piercing, a plastic surgeon can perform the procedure under local anesthetic with sterile precautions. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles