How realistic am I fantasizing about having my scar improved? (Photo)

I am curious how long the healing process will take for such procedure (I am about to finish nursing school and thought it would be a great time before starting a job to get it done). How much would such procedure cost? Do plastic surgeons offer payment plans or is all cost of the procedure due at the time of procedure? What level of risk would I be looking at during and after the surgery? Any information would be greatly appreciated!!

Scar Revision and Liposuction

In my practice I do liposuction and my good friend repairs scars/hernias on the stomach to get a flat contoured look.  We offer financing. I suggest you see an expert for treatment options.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Options to reduce scarring on the abdomen

Surgical scar revision and liposuction are excellent options for a plastic surgeon in order to reconstruct and reduce the scarring on your abdomen. 

Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS