Is there any way to fix my face from severe acne scarring?

everywhere i go im treated like a monster because of how hideous my face is i cant even get a job because nobody wants to look at me 5 days a week this picture isnt even me in sunlight that would make all of you hate me instantly also it hurts every time someone looks at me in complete and utter disgust i just want to be normal...

Acne Scarring, Treated Like Monster – Lasers, Microneedling/PRP, Fillers (Bellafill); Subcision; Punch Excision

These
types of acne scars can be improved dramatically with a combination
treatment of lasers, microneedling with PRP, surgery and fillers like
Bellafill. Please see an expert to help you take care of this
problem. Best, Dr. Emer

Video link show how fillers can help with SOME forms of acne scarring.

Acne scar revision is a specialised field. For the best results, one should target the acne scar type with ideal treatments. For example deep ice pick scars, and narrow box car scars can be treated with TCA CROSS peels, mixed scars, rolling, and atrophic scars treated with fractional devices such as Fraxel, fractional lasers, and INFINI radiofrequency. Atrophic scars (depressions) can be treated with either fat grafts, or with HA dermal fillers. Tethered and anchored scars are best treated with surgery. The majority of patients will have a collection of different scar types, and hence a tailored treatment METHOD will be best. Careful examination, especially under angled lighting with scar mapping will give you an understanding of what are the best options for your scars. All the best, Dr Davin Lim. Laser, surgical & aesthetic dermatologist. Brisbane, Australia.

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist

Immediate improvement can be had for acne scars

Bellafill can give you immediate improvement. It is FDA approved for rolling acne scars. I had a similar patient and after 5 syringes, his life was changed. For general overall appearance, Infini would also help, particularly for the more superficial scars which can't be injected. Other treatment includes: PRP, TCA cross, subcision, microneedling. See link.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Acne scarring and being treated like a monster

Sorry to hear that. That's not fair. That's something that many people do - judging the book by its cover. You can treat this. You can treat this with a multilayered approach. It needs multiple treatments find someone that can do this in one treatment.

Philip Young, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Severe Acne Scars and best treatment

A combination of fillers and lasers such as eMatrix would definitely make your skin look much better. You would be a great candidate and would expect a great deal of improvement.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green

Treatment Options for Acne Scar

Hi and thanks for your question! I am sorry to hear
your story, but the good news is that there are medical treatments for your acne
scar. As you know, there are various types of scar and the shape and pattern of
the scar dictates the choice of treatment, which can include filler injection
and laser treatments, including fractional CO2 laser which is among the gold standard
treatments for some common types of scar. Based on the pictures that you posted
you need several sessions of CO2 laser combined with filler injection for the
deeper acne scars that have lost the dermis support. I hope it helps and good
luck!

Elham Jafari, MD
Irvine Physician