Who is the best doctor in world for acne scars? And best treatment for them? Preferably in Europe.

Before three years I made plasma but it make me worse and now I have some mild acne scars im 23 years old

Hidef Acne Scar Protocol in Los Angeles

Our office specializes in acne scar revision. I would recommend our Hidef Acne Scar Protocol that addresses atrophic scarring and tightens the skin. Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles

Best Treatment for Acne Scars

It would be best to post photos to assist you with your case.  Plasma is no longer on the market and was not very effective.  Fraxel and eMatrix are two of the best lasers to treat acne scars.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist  who has year of experience with cosmetic dermatology, acne scars, and these lasers.  Best, Dr. Green