How can I get rid of this? (photo)

Doctor Answers 1


Thank you for your question. It's difficult to assess your skin through photographs, but it looks as if you have a type of acne called comedones or whiteheads and blackheads. The best treatment for comedones is aimed at gently exfoliating the skin to bring them to the surface for removal. Treatments include topical retinoids such as Retin-A, Differin, tretinoin, adapalene, chemicals peels, extractions, or Hydrafacials. I highly recommend you consult with a board certified dermatologist regarding your skin and to discuss treatment options that best suits your skin. Take care and good luck.

Las Vegas Dermatologist
5.0 out of 5 stars 6 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.