Do I have acne? (photos)

I've recently developed spots on my forehead which I've never ever had before, I've always had good skin. It's since I've had my puppy Roxy - could I be allergic?

Acne

Thank you for your question and photos. It's difficult to evaluate and diagnosis your skin lesions through photographs, but it looks as if you have a combination type of acne: inflammatory lesions (red pimples) and comedones (whiteheads and blackheads). Acne can start at any age, even at the age of 40 or 50. I highly recommend you consult with a board certified dermatologist to have your skin evaluated and to discuss treatment options that best suit your needs. Take care and good luck.