Do I have scarring or large pores? How bad is my acne? What can I do to get rid of the spots and the redness? (Photo)

my face has been like this for 2 years it's got better but still getting bad breakouts around my mouth and cheeks, I have quite oily skin, I just garnier charcoal scrub, and still doesn't help I've used everything to get rid of these spots but nothing has helped I am 17 and my confides is so low I can even go out no more incase people take the piss out of me please help me

Acne Scars and Redness

A combination of lasers may be necessary to effectively reduce these scars such as the eMatrix laser and V-Beam laser.  It will take several sessions to reduce these marks and clear your skin.  Best, Dr. Green