I really need good treatment for these acne scars (Photo)

I'm having severe acne and scars I've been treating them since 5 years but never got rid of them I really need a good treatment .

Acne and Scars

First you need to have your acne under control which might require antibiotics or Accutane therapy. Once it is under control I would consider eMatrix treatments for the best results.  Best, Dr. Green

Accutane

If you have been treated for 5 years you should consider accutane,zen stance or sotret to control the acne .I recommend a 5 month course of 1-2 mg per kilogram of weight. For a 132 lb person the recommended dose is 60-120 mg per day. I start at 50 per cent of the dose the first month to prevent a flair. Once the acne is resolved 6 months later you can explore treatment options for the scars.

Morris Westfried, MD
Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon

Treatment for Acne and Acne Scars

Based on your photos, you have a combination of acne and acne scars.  I strongly recommend you consult with a board-certified dermatologist to discuss your treatment options.  There are several treatment options available for both acne and acne scars, but generally it's best to have the acne under good control before pursuing acne scar treatments.

Dr. Shah

Sejal Shah, MD