What do Doctors here think of the Plexr Plasma machine currently being used in Europe?

They appear to be using it to repair skin related issues in specific areas. Do you think there could be a skin discoloration problem?

PlexR and pigmentation

I am doing PlexR treatments for two years now and there is no really risk for discoloration, but the specific aftercare advice must be followed by the patient at home.
Compared to similiar treatments like Fraxel, other lasers, microneedling and deep chemical peels, in my experience PlexR is the option with the least risk for hyper- and hypopigmentation.

Switzerland Dermatologist

Skin discolouration post PLEXR

If you are a darker skin type then there is a significant risk of post inflammatory hyper pigmentation post Plexr treatment. Lighter skin types should also be informed of persisting redness for a couple of months after the procedure also. As with any treatment in darker skin types prepping the skin with products that aim to reduce reactive hyper pigmentation are essential. Tread with caution and ask the doctor of their experiences with using Plexr on ethnic skin. I can not stress the importance of this.