Looking for a dr who performs combination therapy for acne scars in Philadelphia; subcision, microneedling, 15% TCA peel.(photo)

I read a promising article in the Journal of Cutaneous and Aesthetic Surgery regarding combination therapy in the treatment of atrophic acne scars. How can I find a doctor in the Philadelphia area who is highly skilled at this treatment - subcision, microneedling and 15% TCA peel to help improve my scars? The study was very encouraging as many of the participants with my level of scarring were left with no scars at the end of treatment. It is bringing some hope to my life.

Treatment of acne scarring

Thank you for your question.  We do use multiple modalities at times to treat acne scarring.  I would caution you on expecting to undergo a single treatment in which multiple different procedures are performed and achieving full correction of your scars.  I have been treating acne scars for more than 20 years and have come to realize that multiple treatment sessions are typically required to achieve best outcomes.  Combining treatments at a single session can be used successfully in some cases.  I would recommend speaking to a physician who has a great deal of experience treating acne scars, making sure your expectations are realistic, and then proceeding only if you fully understand the risks and benefits to the treatments proposed.

Nashville Oculoplastic Surgeon