I Just Found out That I Need a Double Mastectomy. How Much Will This Cost Without Reconstructing?

I just need a price to have the cancer removed. I do not care about replacement. I have no insurance. Can anyone help?

Breast reconstruction

First do not delay your treatment too long. Talk with the social worker at your local hospital and see if you qualify for some sort of Medicaid, medicare etc. Other wise the surgery in a hospital for double mastectomy can be very expensive. It also depend on the type of cancer and whether axillary lymph node sampling is needed. You have to think what is the long term treatment for the specific condition, type of cancer, stage and if you need chemotherapy  and or radiation therapy.