Classification or help resolving breakout around my chin that has been a constant occupance for the last 6 years? (Photos)

I eat healthy, exercise, and wash my face morning, after workouts, and evening. I use a the CeraVe am and pm. I use makeup wipes, cetaphil face wash and a toner. It's not like a black or white head. It starts as a bump and then it gets a white (pustule like) head. However if you pop it no pus comes out it just bleeds and gets red. If I use a hot compress on it then the white top almost rolls off and leaves almost an open wound. I also notice my chin is just always redder than most of my face.

Acne around chin

You need to seek professional attention for this. Picking isn't the right answer. Starting on Retin A, chemcial peels, and maybe lasers would help this.