What is thr best acne treatment for mild, stubborn acne , and acne scarring/melasma for keloid skin (located on ear)? (photo)

I was told that because I have keloid skin, that I would not be able to get micrdermabrasion or chemical peels, and I am afraid to try Hydroquoinine (did I spell that right?) So what are my options? Also I was diagnosed with folliculitis, so I tend to get ingrown hair bumps and cysts in my bikni area, what will get rid of the bumps?

Acne and Oiliness -- Clear + Brilliant, Peels, Microneedling, Skin Care

you will need a formal consultation for treatment as it is likely you need a combination approach with peels, lasers, microneedling, and skin care.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Acne

Hi
Thanks for sharing your photo. Chemical Peels are contraindicated in people who are prone for keloids. You can opt for topical creams.

1 . Mild Acne responds well for any face cleansers and topical creams with salicylic acid and tea tree oil. 
2 . Brightening creams with licorice extracts and vitamin C are safe and effective to rejuvenate your skin. 
3 . Consult a dermatologist regarding folliculitis. Lasers work well for sensitive areas. 

Cosmelan for Melasma

Cosmelan is by far the best treatment for Melasma.  Please consult an expert in this procedure.  Keloids need to be managed conservatively with injections of steroids and laser.  Best, Dr. Green