I am male and have been living as a female since childhood. Can I bypass the need for two physiologist to approve SRS? (photo)

I was born a male. I have been feminine all my life. I haven't taken any hormones, but have researched them and understand the risk. Inside of me, this is who I am. I am mentally and physically able to under go the male to female transformation. Am I eligible to do this with less intrusion into my personal life?

No doctor answers yet