How to get rid of these acne scars? (Photo)

Hi. I am a 23 years old female. I suffered from severe acne problems during teenage. Now I have very less breakouts but am left with these scars. I hardly used to burst my pimples. These scars occurred naturally right after my breakouts reduced. Can you tell what can be done to get rid of these?

FRAXEL LASER

Fraxel is a laser skin rejuvenation treatment that resurfaces your outer skin, erasing imperfections. It also encourages the production of collagen, a protein found in connective tissue.The result is clearly visible lines, folds and wrinkles. Fraxel laser skin rejuvenation is a non-invasive technique that affects only about 20 percent of the facial skin exposed to it. The most common side effects of Fraxel laser treatment are swelling and skin redness, which should subside within a couple of days. Other temporary side effects may include minor itching, dry skin, peeling or flaking, and a bronzed skin appearance. The risk of infection or scarring is very limited. You should stay out of the sun 2-4 weeks.

Acne Scars and best Treatment

A combination of lasers, such as V-Beam and eMatrix are the best ways to address these acne scars.  Please make sure that you are not having new breakouts before proceeding with these laser treatments.  Best, Dr. Green