I have a scar/mark on my leg that looks like a cigarette burn. Its flat and red. What can I do? Will It heal? (photo)

I have some kind of apparent mark on my right leg as seen in the picture. It's not itchy and it doesn't hurt. It's been there for a few weeks , and it won't go away. I don't smoke and haven't been in contact with animals. I never had ecezema/lichen. It's only on the leg and isn't anywhere else on my body. It doesnt change its color/size over time. The amount of redness is the same. It's not horribly bad, I'm just concerned since it's not going away. I'm not sure what it is or what caused it.

Round spot on the leg

If this is not a scar, you may want to see a dermatologist to assess for a localized fungal infection or inflammatory lesion. 

DR. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles