Cellulite or what?

So my small amt of cellulite is barely noticeable but when I bend over my legs become puckered! I am not sure what this is but I work out 5-7 dys a wk and I cant figure out what treatment to look into ... can any Dr tell me what to do. This is so frustrating because I will not wear shorts , Yes I am 50 BUT in great shape 5'7" and I fluctuate 132-135 lbs. 3 kids 16,14,11. I am pretty good with my diet, but could be better. Please advise as to what I can look into.

Cellulite removal

Your cellulite problem is a common one. Fortunately, finally there are effective ways to minimize this problem. Perhaps the least invasive one is  Cellfina™. Cellfina is the only FDA-cleared minimally invasive, one-time procedure clinically proven to improve the appearance of cellulite for at least two years—the longest FDA-cleared duration for a cellulite treatment. A straightforward solution to cellulite, Cellfina™, combines a proven approach with innovative, proprietary technology, to produce precise, long-lasting results and has a high satisfaction rating on RealSelf. Together with Velashape 3, a non invasive procedure to help "shrink wrap the skin" and further minimize cellulite as a combination treatment is perhaps your best chance for taking care of this tough problem. Cellulaze is also a possible treatment but much more invasive

Obtain a consultation with a physician near you who is experienced in Cellfina. This is probably the best available treatment for cellulite on the market with patient satisfaction rates over 90% at 3 years. During your consultation, you will be examined and then treatment options can be discussed.

Cellfina / Cellulite Reduction/ Liposuction/ Skin Tightening / BBL/ High Definition Procedures

Cellfina is an FDA approved minimally invasive procedure that reduces the appearance of cellulite for at least two years on the buttocks and back of the thighs of women.
It works by releasing the internal bands that cause the cellulite dimpling and so we have not seen any fat atrophy. You should not see much of a difference with weight gain or loss but this also has not been studied.
Other areas of the body with dimpling, it is important to make sure it is truly cellulite before treatment.

It is common to have swelling bruising and firmness after the procedure. This can last for a few weeks.
It is different than Cellulaze which is a laser.
If you have had previous poor results with cellulaze, you can still do Cellfina.
Cellfina has shown 100% noticeable improvement and 96% satisfaction in all patients at 2 years.
Cellfina is designed to be a one time procedure.   It can be used on women with all skin types but caution should be taken if theres a history of keloiding.  It can also be combined with other treatments such as Thermi or Ulthera if skin tightening is needed.

We have done Sculpsure and Coolsculpting if fat reduction is wanted, but its best to wait 3 months to see the results before proceeding.

It can also be done at the same time as other procedures such as liposuction and BBL or as a stand alone procedure in the office.

Since Cellfina outcomes can be based on technique and experience, please see a board certified plastic surgeon that specializes body contouring to see if Cellfina or other treatments are available to meet your goals.

Take care,

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute

Cellfina, thermi rf

Cellfina is one option. The other is radiofrequency with thermi rf , a safe in office treat,ent done under local anesthetic. This shrinks fat and tightens skin at the same time. Results continue to improve for several months after the procedure.

Morris Westfried, MD
Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon

Cellfina for the treatment of cellulite

You should review the information about Celfina online.  It is FDA approved for the one-time treatment of Cellulite.  The treatment is done under local anesthesia in the office and there should be minimal to no downtime afterwards.

Cellulite or what?

Targeted release of areas with fat grafting can improve the areas.

Beverly Hills, CA

Brazilian Cellulite Treatment in Los Angeles

I am the leading expert in cellulite and continue to see very positive and longterm results with the Brazilian Cellulite Treatment that I developed and demonstrated on The Doctors. 

Dr. Karamanoukian 
Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Some patients have cellulite that is only visible in certain positions such as bending over

You would have to be examined to see what your anatomy is. Every patient is different and puckering that only is visible with certain positions can still be cellulite. Not all cellulite will respond the same to treatment, whether Cellfina, ThermiTight or Cellulaze, Velashape or Endermologie.

The information provided in Dr. Shelton's answer is for educational purposes only and is not intended to constitute medical advice. The information provided should not be relied upon as a substitute for consultations with a qualified health professional who may be familiar with your individual medical needs

Ronald Shelton, MD
Manhattan Dermatologic Surgeon

Cellulaze to Treat Cellulite

Thank you for your question. I recommend Cellulaze for the treatment of cellulite and have completed many successful Cellulaze procedures. This procedure is a great minimally invasive procedure that can improve the appearance of cellulite up to 80%. Other benefits of Cellulaze include:

Treats cellulite from under the skin rather than over the dermis like typical treatments
Quick healing process
Long-lasting results
Single treatment

I recommend consulting with a qualified physician for a full consultation.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Cellulite teatments--now we have one that works Cellfina

We have treated cellulite with many things over the years such as creams, potions, pills, lasers, and other machines with less than exciting results.  Most of the time it is cellulite, but sometimes it is laxity of the skin.  I have personally tried to treat patients with vaser smooth, vaser shape, endermology, venous legacy just to name a few with very poor results.  Now we have a minimally invasive treatment using local anesthesia to cut the bands that pull in the skin that cause "hail damage" to my bottom, as one of my patients put it.  Cellfina has FDA approval for over two years, and it is very well acclaimed by patients to at one year be 94% happy and at 2 years 96% of the patients are happy.  Few offices currently offer this treatment, and fewer yet have a long history of treatments as it is relatively new.  We have gotten consistently happy patients and great improvements!

Dan Mills, MD