Cellulite or what?

So my small amt of cellulite is barely noticeable but when I bend over my legs become puckered! I am not sure what this is but I work out 5-7 dys a wk and I cant figure out what treatment to look into ... can any Dr tell me what to do. This is so frustrating because I will not wear shorts , Yes I am 50 BUT in great shape 5'7" and I fluctuate 132-135 lbs. 3 kids 16,14,11. I am pretty good with my diet, but could be better. Please advise as to what I can look into.

Effectively Treating Cellulite

Cellulite affects up to 85% of adult women and can be extremely difficult to #correct. Many treatments are ineffective or take multiple sessions to complete with very temporary results. If you are deemed a candidate, you may benefit from #Cellfina. Cellfina is the newest, most effective FDA approved technology available for treating cellulite. This one-time, minimally invasive procedure takes only 45 minutes to perform, but the results last for a minimum of two years. #Cellfina has the longest lasting results of any current #cellulite treatment. Its approval rate is over 93% here on RealSelf.
Used on #moderate to #severe cellulite of the buttock and thighs, Cellfina works by treating the rubber-band-like connective tissue that causes cellulite. When these “rubber bands” under the skin are cut, the fat trapped underneath in dimples “snaps” back into place, creating a full, smooth appearance. Seek more information or learn if you are candidate for #Cellfina by consulting in-person with a board-certified Plastic Surgeon.  

Effectively Treating Cellulite

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Cellulite removal

Your cellulite problem is a common one. Fortunately, finally there are effective ways to minimize this problem. Perhaps the least invasive one is  Cellfina™. Cellfina is the only FDA-cleared minimally invasive, one-time procedure clinically proven to improve the appearance of cellulite for at least two years—the longest FDA-cleared duration for a cellulite treatment. A straightforward solution to cellulite, Cellfina™, combines a proven approach with innovative, proprietary technology, to produce precise, long-lasting results and has a high satisfaction rating on RealSelf. Together with Velashape 3, a non invasive procedure to help "shrink wrap the skin" and further minimize cellulite as a combination treatment is perhaps your best chance for taking care of this tough problem. Cellulaze is also a possible treatment but much more invasive

Cellulite removal

Cellulite?

Obtain a consultation with a physician near you who is experienced in Cellfina. This is probably the best available treatment for cellulite on the market with patient satisfaction rates over 90% at 3 years. During your consultation, you will be examined and then treatment options can be discussed.

Cellulite?

Cellfina / Cellulite Reduction/ Liposuction/ Skin Tightening / BBL/ High Definition Procedures

Cellfina is an FDA approved minimally invasive procedure that reduces the appearance of cellulite for at least two years on the buttocks and back of the thighs of women.
It works by releasing the internal bands that cause the cellulite dimpling and so we have not seen any fat atrophy. You should not see much of a difference with weight gain or loss but this also has not been studied.
Other areas of the body with dimpling, it is important to make sure it is truly cellulite before treatment.

It is common to have swelling bruising and firmness after the procedure. This can last for a few weeks.
It is different than Cellulaze which is a laser.
If you have had previous poor results with cellulaze, you can still do Cellfina.
Cellfina has shown 100% noticeable improvement and 96% satisfaction in all patients at 2 years.
Cellfina is designed to be a one time procedure.   It can be used on women with all skin types but caution should be taken if theres a history of keloiding.  It can also be combined with other treatments such as Thermi or Ulthera if skin tightening is needed.

We have done Sculpsure and Coolsculpting if fat reduction is wanted, but its best to wait 3 months to see the results before proceeding.

It can also be done at the same time as other procedures such as liposuction and BBL or as a stand alone procedure in the office.

Since Cellfina outcomes can be based on technique and experience, please see a board certified plastic surgeon that specializes body contouring to see if Cellfina or other treatments are available to meet your goals.

Take care,

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon

Take care,

Dr. Schwartz
#RealSelf100Surgeon

Cellfina, thermi rf

Cellfina is one option. The other is radiofrequency with thermi rf , a safe in office treat,ent done under local anesthetic. This shrinks fat and tightens skin at the same time. Results continue to improve for several months after the procedure.

Morris Westfried, MD
Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon

Cellfina, thermi rf

Morris Westfried, MD
Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon

Cellfina for the treatment of cellulite

You should review the information about Celfina online.  It is FDA approved for the one-time treatment of Cellulite.  The treatment is done under local anesthesia in the office and there should be minimal to no downtime afterwards.

Cellfina for the treatment of cellulite

Cellulite or what?

Targeted release of areas with fat grafting can improve the areas.

Beverly Hills, CA

Cellulite or what?

Beverly Hills, CA

Brazilian Cellulite Treatment in Los Angeles

I am the leading expert in cellulite and continue to see very positive and longterm results with the Brazilian Cellulite Treatment that I developed and demonstrated on The Doctors. 

Dr. Karamanoukian 
Los Angeles

Dr. Karamanoukian 
Los Angeles

Some patients have cellulite that is only visible in certain positions such as bending over

You would have to be examined to see what your anatomy is. Every patient is different and puckering that only is visible with certain positions can still be cellulite. Not all cellulite will respond the same to treatment, whether Cellfina, ThermiTight or Cellulaze, Velashape or Endermologie.

The information provided in Dr. Shelton's answer is for educational purposes only and is not intended to constitute medical advice. The information provided should not be relied upon as a substitute for consultations with a qualified health professional who may be familiar with your individual medical needs

Ronald Shelton, MD
Manhattan Dermatologic Surgeon

Ronald Shelton, MD
Manhattan Dermatologic Surgeon

Cellulaze to Treat Cellulite

Thank you for your question. I recommend Cellulaze for the treatment of cellulite and have completed many successful Cellulaze procedures. This procedure is a great minimally invasive procedure that can improve the appearance of cellulite up to 80%. Other benefits of Cellulaze include:

Treats cellulite from under the skin rather than over the dermis like typical treatments
Quick healing process
Long-lasting results
Single treatment

I recommend consulting with a qualified physician for a full consultation.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Cellulaze to Treat Cellulite

Quick healing process
Long-lasting results
Single treatment

Bruce E. Katz, MD