What setting on BBL is safe for Asian skin pigmentation issues? (Photo)

I have lots of spots on my face from the sun and age spots as well. I would love to get rid of them but I am afraid of hyper or hypo pigmentation. I have heard the lower settings would be better. What exactly is the lower setting so when I go in to a practitioner I can inquire? I have used triluma and that is a painfully long and irritating process for slight results. Thanks!

Olive Skin: Facial Aging and Lasers like Fraxel/Clear + Brilliant, RF like VIVA, Peels, Fillers, Skin Care, Face Lift, Fat Injec

Fraxel Re:Store works well on Asian skin. You can bring up your concerns about which setting to use with your dermatologist. Please see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer