What can I do for my sudden wrinkles? (Photo)

After waking up 3 months ago with swelling and new creases, i started developing wrinkles under my eyes. I'm only 20 so i'm not sure whats going on, but they are rapidly getting worse and worse. It is mostly under my right eye. I am going for allergy tests, but at 20 years old I can't deal with these wrinkles anymore. Is it possible the wrinkles are from allergies and will go away when properly treated? and If not, what could be done to treat the wrinkles?

Doctor Answers 2

Eye wrinkles

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

You are only 20 . I would consider good under eye creams especially with the dry weather in winter.  This should help some.  As well,use sunglasses, sunblock, Vitamin or antioxidant therapies and growth factors

New Skin Care

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

You should use a good line of skin treatment products that contain retinoids, sunblock, antioxidants, and

growth factors. 

Daniel Lensink, MD
Redding Oculoplastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 4 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.