What can I do for my sudden wrinkles? (Photo)

After waking up 3 months ago with swelling and new creases, i started developing wrinkles under my eyes. I'm only 20 so i'm not sure whats going on, but they are rapidly getting worse and worse. It is mostly under my right eye. I am going for allergy tests, but at 20 years old I can't deal with these wrinkles anymore. Is it possible the wrinkles are from allergies and will go away when properly treated? and If not, what could be done to treat the wrinkles?

New Skin Care

You should use a good line of skin treatment products that contain retinoids, sunblock, antioxidants, and

growth factors. 

Redding Oculoplastic Surgeon