Lip scar revision/reduction? (Photo)

Im 20 but when I was about 7 I was running with sandals on the pavement, tripped, and slid about a foot face first on the concrete.I got up and my whole entire nose and lip were BUSTED. I was visiting with my uncle out of state without my parents so I never went to the hospital, but it kinda healed on its own. but there's a huge uneven noticeable scar..is there any hope for me to have my lips back? (I don't want fillers, I just want my lips to go back to how they were@birth like my right side.)

Plato's Scar Serum for lip scars

Start with application of Plato's Scar Serum followed by surgical scar revision. The mucosa can be revised to reduce scarring. 

Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Scarring

Thank you for your question in regards to scarring. The the appearance of your photos teh scar may have to be exsised to acheive your goal. To be sure what would be best for you, see two or more board-certified providers in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have treatment. I hope this helps.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS

Lip Scar -- Laser, Surgery; +/- Fillers

This can be improved with lasers or a surgical repair.  Fillers may not help.  I suggest you see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.