Minor head wound extremely slow to heal. Any suggestions?

I bumped my bald head on a kitchen cabinet so there is a scrape. When I put a large bandaid on ... either the bandaid sticks to the area and later pulls off the scab, or the scab turn to goo ... maybe due to body heat? Or taking a shower might remove it too. I have tried applying ointments, and coconut oil, and alcohol, and hydrogen peroxide, to no avail. This has been going on for weeks! How can I get this thing to heal? Is it best to just let it heal without any bandage?

Plato's Scar Serum on a scalp scar

Local wound care can keep the open wound moist so it can heal. I would use Plato's Scar Serum once the skin heals over. 

Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles