Cellulite, 5.57, 152, Age 26?

I'm 26, 5.57 and 152, I do have some extra weight! my real problem is cellulite for 2 summers now I didn't wear any short dress or shorts not to mention did not even swim! I have cellulite all over my buttocks and thighs even around my knees, they are ugly! I'm depressed and hate my body, I tried some promising treatments but nothing changed I really need help, I started to hate my self and hate going out! HELP

Best Options?

For treating #cellulite, my office typically recommends one of three treatment plans: #Cellfina, #VelaShape III, #ThremiSmooth.

#Cellfina is the newest technology and probably most effective. It is a minimally invasive one-time procedure under local anesthetic that removes the fibrous bands under the skin that cause fat to bulge through creating the appearance of cellulite. The results are fairly #permanent.

#VelaShape and #ThermiSmooth are #non-invasive #bodyshaping products that can help reduce the appearance of your cellulite over the course of multiple sessions.

Book an in-person consultation with a #BoardCertified #PlasticSurgeon to determine which treatment plan is right for you.

Best of luck.

Cellulite, 5.57, 152, Age 26?

There is only one truly effective and proven lasting cellulite treatment out there, and that is CELLFINA. All of the other lotions, potions, creams, treatments, radio frequency devices, including Cellulaze, are at best, mediocre, and, in many cases, completely worthless. Cellulaze is a laser-based procedure that has a much higher complication rate, as well as a much lower patient satisfaction rate, so that answer is pretty clear. CELLFINA is the only cellulite treatment that has a proven track record of 96% patient satisfaction at 2 years post treatment. Nothing else is even remotely as effective as Cellfina. I have attached a link to my website, explaining how this remarkable system works. There are patient testimonials and schematics reviewing the details of this remarkable breakthrough treatment. Also, Cellfina is a single session procedure that is done under local anesthesia with little to no pain! Thank you for your excellent question.

Steven M. Gitt, MD, FACS (in memoriam)
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Cellulite Buttocks and Thighs

Cellulite of the buttocks and thighs is a common problem not easily corrected.
External treatments require several treatments and periodic repeat treatments to maintain modest improvements.  Buttock cellulite can often be improved with fat injections.  Thigh cellulite may be improved with the Cellulaze laser in one treatment. Please consult in person with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon prior to making treatment decisions.

Luis A. Cenedese, MD, FACS

Cellulaze cellulite treatment

Cellulaze when performed by a physician who is familiar with the technology can produce great results in properly selected patients. Realistic expectation are key in satisfied patients. Make sure you see good before and after photos from the actual physician doing the treatments to get an idea of what is possible and what you can expect. There are experienced Cellulaze physician in your area that should be able to help you. Good luck!

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Cellulaze for Cellulite

Your emotional and physical issues are well understood. If you are going to go ahead with present day technology, then I would have you consider Cellulaze. Cellulaze targets the anatomical conditions associated with cellulite. Any of the nonsurgical modalities barely work and if so, it is temporary at best. Cellulaze is worth an investment to release the dimples, melt the fat and tighten your skin.

Theodore Diktaban, MD, FACS

Cellulite: You are NOT Alone!

Cellulite is a source of frustration to many female patients: regardless of the level of fitness, some areas of cellulite do not disappear with diet and exercise. With Cellulaze, specific trouble areas (most commonly the buttock and thighs) can be selectively treated with long-term success. Cellulaze has been well-studied, and published results exist to evaluate outcomes with several years of follow-up. It is also FDA approved for cellulite treatment, demonstrating safety across a wide range of patient subtypes.

Cellulaze is the most invasive cellulite treatment currently available; nonetheless, it can be performed in a single stage under oral or light IV sedation with minimal pain and a short recovery period. Because it is the most aggressive regimen, the results can be expected to be the most noticeable.

Cellulaze uses an Nd:YAG 1440nm medical grade laser (the same laser used in SmartLipo) to accomplish three technical tasks: 1) melt unwanted pockets of excess fat, 2) break up fibrous bands of tethering (dimples), and 3) tighten the overlying skin by promoting collagen formation.

While SmartLipo can accomplish #1 and #3 above, only Cellulaze is able to disrupt the dimpling pockets involved in cellulite. Seek consultation from a board certified plastic surgeon to determine what treatment is right for you.

Best Cellulite treatment

Cellulite is a difficult problem to address as it is multifactorial in origin.  Usually cellulite is comprised of some sort of dimpling which has an underlying band pulling the area down.  There also are irregular fat cells in the area and some component of laxity of the skin.  I have been using the VASERSmooth to permanently treat cellulite with great success.  I can realistically achieve a 50-80% improvement in the permanent appearance of your cellulite using the device with my protocol.  With the VASERSmooth I can treat the three main issues in cellulite.  Now note, no device or any surgeon can promise 100% resolution of your cellulite, but with 50-80% all of my patients have been happy to date.

Jeffrey LaGrasso, MD

Cellulite Treatment

I would recommend you evaluate Cellulaze - a FDA approved one time treatment that utilizes a 1440 nm wavelength laser to accomplish 3 things:  1) melt away fat bulging out 2) break up fibrous septae (attachments) that create the indentations and 3) help thicken the dermis (skin) to prevent future recurrence.   The procedure can take between 60-90 minutes and can be completed under local or just IV sedation (depending on the length of your procedure and number of areas being treated). To see your final results takes between 3-6 months. You can visit the cellulaze . com website to learn more about the procedure and find a plastic surgeon who performs the procedure near you. Best of luck!
Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

Cellulaze will benefit your body

If you have areas of cellulite that are stubborn then you are a candidate for Cellulaze. This procedure will help to smooth out and tighten the skin. Please consult with your surgeon to see if this is right for you.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Cellulite treatment

If you truly have cellulite, cellulaze may be a good option for you. Cellulaze uses a laser under the skin to attack the anatomic causes of cellulite. It is a minimally invasive procedure that takes 1-2 hours and can be safely done  under local or just IV sedation.  It is an FDA approved treatment for cellulite and requires only one treatment.  Hope this is helpful.

Dr. Sugene Kim