Will a weight loss of 20lbs lead to saggy breasts? (Photo)

I'm 19 years old and about 128 pounds, I would like to lose 20lbs to get to 108lbs as I've gained weight over the past year. I'm 5'3 and I'm concerned that a 20lb weight loss will lead to saggy boobs. These are my boobs now.

Will Breast Sag with Weight Loss?

Rapid weight lose without exercise can cause your breast to sag. You can also have great looking breasts after weight loss by having a good exercise regimen. Incorporate core body work and weight training to firm and tone your body as you lose weight.  Make sure that your diet has a very good balance of protein, fat and carbohydrates. Avoid alcohol and white carbs (bread, pasta, potatoes, cookies, crackers, bagels). Then try cleansing with Isagenix. This will put back vitamins and minerals in a healthy way. Good Luck! Dr. Eros

How to tell if weight loss will cause your breasts to sag?

Some breasts will sag with weight loss and some won't. The breast is composed of two main elements: gland tissue and fat tissue. The amount of each varies from woman to woman and also can change over time. A breast that is mostly glandular is firm while a breast that is mostly fat is very soft. If your breasts are firm, they shouldn't sag.