What are these bumps and how to treat them? There are these little pimple-like bumps under my lips.

I'm not sure what they are, they're not itchy nor huge, but they're ugly and annoying and I'd like to get ris of them. They're actually pretty small and have a tiny white thing on each of them. When I try to 'pop it out', it doesn't come out. I'm not sure what to do.

Comedones

Thank you for your question. It is difficult to evaluate and assess your skin through photographs, but after reviewing your photo, the bumps look like closed comedones, also known as whiteheads. Treatment options for comedones are aimed at exfoliating the skin to bring the acne to the surface of the skin for removal. Topical medications called retinoids (tretinoin, Retin-A, Differin, Epiduo, etc) are a good option, but it takes at least 2-3 months before noticing an improvement. Alternative treatments include chemical peels, extractions, Hydrafacials, but these options generally are not covered by insurance. I highly recommend you consult with a board certified dermatologist to have your skin evaluated and to discuss treatment options that best suit your needs. Take care and good luck.