Keep Lines from Reappearing. Any suggestions?

Males mid 20s, been getting botox & fillers now 2 years and intend to keep it up. I use retin A & Sunscreen as'well. I have static lines around my eyes which retin A .5% (generic cream) just makes 10 times worse. I'm now only applying to the orbital bone as my eyes were bloodshot when I used on my lower eyelids, hope some migrates there. Anyway I'm going to have a Jessner & TCA 35% peel on my lower eyelids, they say I'm too young for laser. Can I keep these lines from reforming with botox.

Wrinkles around the eyes

Thank you for your question ciaren. Wrinkles around the eyes is a common concern. Products such as retinoids can help the appearance of wrinkles. The skin around the eyes is delicate and care must be taken when applying such products in order to avoid irritation. When a retinoid is applied to the skin the areas around it are affected, sometimes even distant areas. For example I apply tretinoin 0.1% cream on my face nightly and from time to time I get dryness on the backs of my ears, although I do not apply it there. Chemical peels and laser resurfacing treatments can work well to address wrinkles on the face. I treat teenagers with acne scars and I do not think there would be a problem treating patients in their twenties for wrinkles. Botox is a purified protein used to address wrinkles associated with facial expression such as the crows feet seen when one smiles. If deep wrinkles are apparent at rest, they will unlikely disappear completely. Most people enjoy the results of their Botox treatment for 3-4 months. We are constantly aging so continuous maintenance therapy is required to maintain youthful, healthy skin. Please consult with a doctor for specific recommendations. Good luck.

Encino Physician