Dermasanding for Acne Scars? Please Help Me!

Is dermasanding truly effective for boxscar-type of scars as well as rolling scars, even if I have thin skin? And is it true that I can do them every 8-12 weeks apart? What can I do to avoid hyperpigmentation and hypopigmentation as well? And after each dermasanding session, would applying Avene Cicalfate Repair cream be helpful? Thank you so much for answering all of my questions!

Acne Scarring -- Requires a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers Like Bellafill, Subcision and Eclipse Micropen

Fillers like Bellafill or Sculptra or Radiesse work best for broad "boxcar" or "rolling" scars. Eclipse Micropen for all types of scars and improvement in texture and tone. Lasers such as co2 laser resurfacing or Fraxel/Clear+Brilliant or radiofrequency such as Sublative or Viva to improve the scars and give long term collagen production. I suggest consulting with a board certified dermatologist for further assessment. Best, Dr. Emer