Skin is terrible. Need the best acne scar treatment? I know I can't expect too much but I need laser filler all (Photo)

I wanna know what would be the best routine to clear my acne scar the best I can with procedure s. I've delt with acne and acnescars since I was 13 and now I'm 22. age 18-24 options laser

Indented acne scars and ematrix RF

Start with retinoid creams daily followed by ematrix RF and fractional lasers to help reduce the indented acne scars. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Lasers and Fillers for acne scars

The best combination treatment would be fillers and Sculptra to increase collagen and fill the acne scars. A combination of fillers as Restylane and lasers such as eMatrix and Fraxel combined with PRP will give you the best results. Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green 

Acne scar treatment in darker skin

This is best treated with the Infini and Bellafill. Subcision and PRP is also helpful. TCA Cross can be used as well. See link.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Acne scarring

I think your scars would do very good with either a non ablative laser resurfacing laser or an ablative laser resurfacing. The difference between the 2 would be the amount of downtime and number of treatments. With more aggressive lasers (like a CO2 laser), I usually do 1-2 treatments but there is about 5 days of downtime vs. a less aggressive laser where downtime is 2-3 days but 3-6 sessions aren't needed. 

Seek professional consultation to discuss the different options. 

Roni Munk, MD
Montreal Dermatologic Surgeon