Why isn't blue light acne treatment working for me?

I've been using blue light acne treatment for like 2 months and I haven't seen no improvement what's so ever. I thought it is suppose to kill 99.99% of your acne. why isn't it working?

Blue light therapy not working

I am not surprised about this. This is a very weak treatment for acne. Acne can be very stubborn and often requires multiple modalities including lasers, topicals, peels, and orals. I would seek another opinion about your acne.

Blue Light And Acne Treatment

Without photos it is difficult to comment but it may mean that you need oral antibiotics or Accutane therapy. Please consult a specialist in acne.  You want to prevent acne scars before they happen. Best, Dr. Green