Do I need laser treatment for my dark/burn spot(s) discoloration? (Photos)

Trying to take better care of skin, but my job requires working outdoors. 25 years old and started using sunscreen for the 1st time, 2 years ago. I've had incidents w/ sun burn and being burned by hot objects accidentally (ie: cigarette lighters). Caused dark burn marks even on top, in crevice of my nose. Salicylic acid, benzoil peroxide nor fade cream has been an effective, permanent solution. Any suggestions?

Here's a combination approach with lasers and peels

Light chemical peels in combination with lasers may give improvement and even out the skin tone. I recommend getting a formal evaluation with a cosmetic dermatologist for best options. Best, Dr. Emer

Laser for dark spots

Hi and thanks for your question. We use laser for dark pigmentation lesion but your skin type is very sensitive to any light therapy and I do not recommend to do any laser as there is high risk of hyper or hypo pigmentation 

Reza Akef, MD
Toronto Physician