Problems with stretch marks due to steroids in the past (oral prednisone).

Am I prone to devealop stretch marks due to kenalog, for alopecia Areata?

Stretch marks and hair loss treatment

You won't gain stretch marks on your scalp. I suggest seeing an expert to evaluate your hair loss and consider the best treatment options. There are great non-invasive options like PRP/progesterone and/or hair transplantation. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Stretch marks

The scalp does not really develop stretch marks typically, neither does the face. Of course there are other side effects from prolonged Kenalog shots into the scalp for AA such as thinning (atrophy), blood vessels (telangiectasia), and others. Risks and benefits should be weighed against each other. Best of luck. 

Estee Williams, MD