What can I do to have the incision scarring disappear from the nipple down as well as underneath the breast? (Photo)

I've used the Oleeva Scar management sheets for 4 months but still there scarring underneath my breast are very thick and the scars from the nipple down are very dark and noticeable

Options to reduce pigmentation on a breast scar

The discolored scars would benefit from the Body Brightening Program that includes Exfolase, Luminase creams, Melapads, and Replenish creams. I would also suggest light chemical peels. Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles

Scars do not disappear

Once you have had any kind of incision, you will always have a scar present, it will never disappear, however, if you massage your scar twice daily for months with any kind of cream it will help to make it more settled and finer. You may be having what is known as keloid or hypertrophic scarring which is common in darker skin (it is difficult to assess from photos), and for this there are other treatment modalities required by a physician as they are not something you can treat yourself.