What scar removal treatment should I take? To what extent can I recover? How much for the total? (photo)

I really hate the acne scars left on my face. Which kind of treatment is better for me? Dermabrasion or Microdermabrasion or Laser, or any other treatments? I know that it's impossible to be flawless, but I am wondering how much better can I get if I take the best treatment that I can take? And the last, how much money in total will it cost? Thank you all! I really need a help!!!! T T

Acne Scar Treatment

I am answering the question that you asked although I changed the title slightly.  You asked about scar removal treatment, but your photo shows boxcar and ice pick scars diffusely covering your face.  Unfortunately, these cannot be removed.  Fortunately, there are treatments available.  Beware of anyone who promises a quick painless fix.  You need a multimodality approach which would include deep facial resurfacing, fillers, and possible subcisions.  Forget microdermabrasion, and in my opinion forget light to medium peels and  fractional lasers as they will not prove particularly effective. Find a physician near you interested in establishing a relationship, and expect to pay $2000--$5000 and this should buy you considerable improvement.  Good luck.

Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon

Treatments for acne scars

Atrophic acne scars respond well to deeper treatments. In our office, we use a combination approach that includes sublative ematrix treatments and fractional co2 laser. 
Dr. Karamanoukian 
Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Acne scars and best treatment

Your acne scars are extensive and the treatment more lengthy than others.  It will not be perfect but the very best laser in my experience for your scars and skin type would be the eMatrix.  It will take several treatments of this laser with at least one month wait in between treatments for the best cosmetic results.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist with a great deal of experience with the eMatrix and acne scars.

Several treatment options

Acne scars can be challenging but a number of treatments can substantially improve things.  These include subcision, fillers, some types of laser, microneedling, and other surgical approaches.  Many of these are relatively inexpensive with a nice improvement.  I'd suggest seeing someone in person for a discussion of options.

Jeffrey H. Spiegel, MD
Boston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Extensive acne scars?

In my opinion, you have extensive scarring of the face. Your scars are saucer shape or rolling scars, some pit and ice picks, some raised papules. When you have a many types of scars is important to treat each scar individually  The depressed cars need to be lifted with either subcision, TCA cross. or filler. The raised scars should be lowered with either fractionated co2 laser or ablative co2 laser. Microneedling with PRP may help some of the enlarged pores and more superficial scars. Your face cannot be treated with a single treatment. Multiple sessions are needed. You must be patient. It is In your best interest to see a doctor who will show you pictures of people with similar problems. I hope this helps. Good luck!

Jeffrey Rapaport, MD
Englewood Dermatologic Surgeon